Friday, September 15, 2006

Just another tricky day

Haven't felt much like writing today. I had to take dog number two to the vet for his bordetella injection. I guess that sort of threw me off my doing absolutely nothing stride. I still did absolutely nothing, but I never got into a rhythm. Additionally I took some Benadryl this morning and I've been is a sort of fuge state most of the day.

Moving right along to college football. I thought West Virginia looked pretty good last night. They have a crappy defense, and I don't think they'll be able to run against a first rate defense, but they are probably a legitimate top-10 team. Louisville will probably beat them. Louisville will probably loose to Miami this weekend, so I don't think we need to worry about a team from the Big East screwing up the BCS this year. Additionally I look for Nortre Dame to beat Michigan rather handily. Oklahoma should ground Oregon into a paste. Nebraska has no chance against USC, unless all the bad Bush press throws them off their game. Am I leaving someone out?

I finally dug out the DirecTV manual and read the paragraph on troubleshooting. I reset the box thing, per its direction, and haven't had anymore trouble out of it since. So maybe DirecTV isn't as big a POS as I was thinking this time last week.

No comments: